Spring has officially sprung! Besides your usual spring cleaning, this season is a great time to perform some additional upkeep so your home stays in tip-top shape.
As a homeowner, your spring checklist should include:
- Replace batteries and/or test all carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors
- Have your air conditioning units inspected (You don’t want to wait until the first hot day of the year to realize it’s not working!)
- Check your house and electric lines for any interference from foliage
- Deep clean the whole house (say goodbye to winter germs!)
- Check water drainage and gutters
- Inspect fire extinguishers
- Clean or refinish your deck or patio so you can make the most of the warmer weather ahead!
We’re your resource for all things home! Whether you have a question about your property or need a recommendation for a trusted home professional, contact The Dave Batty & Don Kolo Team at 610-644-3195 or Info@BattyKolo.com.